Credit Manager (DEUTZ GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER)
Asunto: Trade Finance and credit management / AR management
Número de referencia: 0009
Lugar: Spain, Zafra
Departamentos: Área financiera, Controlling
Experiencia: 2 - 4 años
Inicio: The candidate should be available for immediate incorporation
Tipo de contrato: Permanent contract
- Execute processess and obligations according to credit insurance policy
- Maintain business partner master data related to creditmanagement
- preparation, implement and monitor credit decisions
- Plan and monitor credit limits, apply for credit insurance limits
- Report to credit insurance overdue and place non-payment notifications and follow up indemnification cases
- Create and maintain reports and analysis on credit management related topics
- advise sales department and affiliated companies in all questions of sales financing.
- sales financing
- support legal and sales department in relevant contract negotiations
- check and assign premium invoices
- Operational implementation of credit management decisions and credit insurance:
- Processing and documentation of credit insurance for delivery
- transactions with open payment terms as well as compliance with all underlying contractual
- calculation, credit approvals, order release after financial review, maintenance of relevant insurance details.
- Maintenance of the relevant insurance details in the customer master records.
- Regular analyses & evaluations for department management regarding credit management.
- Processing of economic and political claims, regular support of subsidiaries in the global credit insurance programme.
- Subsidiaries in the global credit insurance programme (quality control),
- Regular analyses and evaluations for departmental management regarding global credit insurance.
- drafting text specifications
- advise sales departments
- checking incoming applications for guarantees for plausibility and fulfilment
- apply and negotiate guarantee wording with banks
- monitor guarantee deadlines, initiating the necessary activities for prolongation, extension, increase etc.
- reviewing and managing bank guarantees received
- process utilisation
- prepare and document decisions
- Deputy execution of documentary business (esp. Export L/C and D/P):
- review incoming letters of credit for plausibility and quality control
- plausibility and fulfilment of incoming letters of credit, monitoring of letter of credit deadlines, consulting and instructing sales/dispatch on the preparation of documents, document checking and
- implementation by banks, contact with banks for problem solvingdefence against bank claims.
- collect and check export documents, guide iussers of documents
- Monitoring of all agreed terms and conditions, review/optimisation with regard to non-fixed conditions according to market conditions.
- Regular contacts with financial institutions, settle disputes with banks
- execute work package in efficency and process improvement projects related to credit management duties in and across the DEUTZ Group
- process documentation
- Provide all information requested by DEUTZ accounting and/or external auditors
- Prepar assessment of trade receivables according to IFRS9
- change management
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- min 3 years experience in credit management or subledger accounting of a manufacturer or corporate banking
- Excellent English skills (B2/C1)
- Solid Knowledge of the industry incl. general logistics and accounting procesesses
- Basic SAP/FI and/or SAP/SD experience
- Project management experience
- German skills (B1)
- work remote and in a team
- work independently and self-driven
- experienced in conceptual work
- credit management processes and assesment of risk from default
Motivation to work remote and in team; Flexibility in terms of job rotation; Strong communication skills; Strong ability to understand, drill down and comunicate complex and cross-functional topics and processes; Solid Presentations skills; Used to communicate with different stakeholders (managers, banks, auditors, conultants); Project management skills, e.g. ability to draft, express and process work packages, set objectives thereof
- Permanent contract
- Salary band = 20.000€ - 26.000€, though it can be negotiated taking into consideration the experience and knowledge the candidate can offer.
Persona de contacto