Expert in Purchasing Master Data & Material Compliance (DEUTZ GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER)
Número de referencia: 0013
Lugar: Spain, Zafra
Experiencia: 2 - 4 años
Inicio: The candidate should be available for immediate incorporation
Tipo de contrato: Permanent
- Responsible for maintaining CDX (Compliance Data Exchange System) and IMDS (International Material Data System)
- Review and publication of supplier material datasheets, checking compliance with specific market regulations and customer requirements
- To act as a central point of contact for suppliers on material compliance issues and to help respond to queries from suppliers or DEUTZ departments on material data sheets
- Support further processing of material compliance data, e.g. for enforcement of Authority Databases (SCIPs)
- Ensure improvements in this area in terms of knowledge, processes and procedures
- Establish transparent and efficient master data management for procurement (e.g. master data clean-up measures) by maintaining and/or creating records of purchase information, prices and conditions (individual and bulk maintenance)
- Monitoring of developments in material surcharges and reporting
- Creation of purchasing groups for new employees
- Maintenance of logistical procurement data (cargo maintenance, etc.)
- Creation of shipping orders for repair parts / Creation of debtors for audit report processing
- Invoice management from Seeburger
- Creation and communication of new contracts and catalogues in our Onventis e-procurement system
- Maintenance of master data and system (user, vendor, material master data)
- Support to vendor and user queries regarding open invoices and system queries
- Supervision of ordering processes and proper execution of relevant steps in the process (timely accounting of incoming goods in order to pay the supplier on time)
- Continuous optimization of the process of the catalog system
- Degree in Business Administration, Economic or equivalent.
- Experience between 2 and 5 years in shopping with contact with applicants.
- First experience in material compliance management, understanding of environmental directives and regulations, as well as knowledge of compliance data exchange systems (CDX/IMDS) and SAP EHSM for manual and highly automated processes
- Solid experience in procurement organizations, deep knowledge of their processes, policies, media and warehouses and logistics.
- Knowledge of SAP MM in both manual and highly automated processes.
- Office and ERP systems level: Medium
- Very good communication skills and experience in preparing and implementing the training received
- Strongly team-oriented attitude
- Availability for travel
- Necessary English skills (B2)
- Valuable German skills (B2)
- Permanent contract
- Salary band = 20.000€ - 26.000€, though it can be negotiated taking into consideration the experience and knowledge the candidate can offer.
Persona de contacto