Service Purchaser (DEUTZ GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER)
Número de referencia: 62022
Lugar: Spain, Zafra
Experiencia: 2 - 4 años
Tipo de contrato: Permanent
- Be a part of Service Purchasing Team and work in strong collaboration with the Service Purchasing team in Germany
- Ensure the direct communication with the requestors and suppliers
- Check released purchase requisitions
- Prioritize in an efficient manner purchase requests (PR) especially at peak times
- Create sample, initial and singlepurchase orders or schedule agreements from business requisitions, ensuring delivery from our suppliers
- Support the business with supplier invoice issues together with Accounts Payable Manage a successful onboarding process of new suppliers
- Ensure compliance awareness and requirements in the purchasing processes
- Ensure compliant and efficient documentation of all DGSSC Purchasing transactions
- Handling supplier quotations and awarding of contracts for existing supplier pools
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of process automation & standardization together with our Purchasing colleagues in Germany
- Supporting the analysis of supplier cost structures according to specifications/ with standard templates in cooperation with other departments
- Initiate international benchmarks in coordination with Service Procurement Orgaination
- Maintenance of a model administration in the service area Continuous updating and maintenance of info records based on information received from the supplier within the framework of general guidelines and system specifications
- Conduct (international) price and contract negotiations with suppliers within established EC targets and value limits- Support technical and divisional management in preparing and conducting negotiations
- Preparation of supplier contracts and scheduleagreements
- Control and track supplier contract status in terms of validity, pricing, up-to-dateness of legal framework and conformity with current Purchasing targets.
- Excellent German skills
- Excellent English skills
- Degree in 'Business administration, economics or equivalent professional qualification
- Ideally from 2 to 5 years of experience in purchasing with contact to the requestor.
- Solid experience in a purchasing organization, deep understanding of its processes, policies as well as channels/instruments and warehouse/logistics Distinctive SAP MM know-how and with regard to manual and highly automated processes.
- Very good communication skills and experience in training preparation and implementation.
- Strong team-player attitude.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing applicable to processes improvement.
- Permanent contract
- Salary band: 26.000 - 28.000 €
Persona de contacto