Buyer (DEUTZ GLOBAL SERVICE CENTER)
Número de referencia: 0011
Lugar: Spain, Zafra
Experiencia: 6 meses - 2 años
Inicio: The candidate should be available for immediate incorporation
Tipo de contrato: Permanent
- Support and inform applicants in the use of our systems and purchasing channels
- Guidance to applicants in the event of technical problems
- Be a central purchasing contact and work closely with the Strategic Procurement Team in Germany
- Ensure direct communication with applicants
- Verification and quality assurance of approved procurement requests
- Efficiently prioritize purchase requisitions (OC) especially at peak times
- Create purchase orders based on approved requests, ensuring delivery from our suppliers
- Support the company on issues of vendor invoices along with accounts payable
- Manage a successful process of recruiting new suppliers
- Ensure compliance awareness and compliance requirements in procurement processes
- Ensure the effective and correct documentation of all CSB procurement transactions
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Experience between 6 months and 2 years in shopping with contact with applicants.
- Solid experience in procurement organizations, deep knowledge of their processes, policies, media and warehouses and logistics.
- Knowledge of SAP MM in both manual and highly automated processes.
- Office and ERP systems level: Medium
- Very good communication skills and experience in preparing and implementing the training received
- Strongly team-oriented attitude.
- Necessary English skills (B2)
- Valuable German skills (B2)
- Permanent contract
- Salary band = 20.000€ - 26.000€, though it can be negotiated taking into consideration the experience and knowledge the candidate can offer.
Persona de contacto