Accounts Payable & Bank Accounting
Número de referencia: 0034
Lugar: Spain, Deutz Global Service Center Zafra
Departamentos: Área financiera
Experiencia: 6 meses - 2 años
Tipo de contrato: Permanent
- Daily monitor and working of the AP mailboxes.
- Daily mirroring of invoices.
- Check compliance of incoming invoices with formal requirements and return wrong invoices to vendor.
- Communicating with various departments (e.g. purchasing; production planning; warehouse) on pricing and GR issues.
- Communicating with the vendors on past due issues.
- Processing of bank accounts.
- Importing electronic bank account statements.
- Manual posting and post-processing of incoming and outgoing payments in euros and in foreign currencies (including the resulting exchange rate differences) using interim and transfer bank accounts
- Reporting foreign currency balances to Cash Management at the end of the month
- Checking and posting statements from factoring institutions.
- Documentation and archiving work
- Assisting with closing work (monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements): providing the relevant departments with all the information/documents required in-house with regard to the task in hand.
- Ideally 1 year in accounting or administration departments.
- Soft skills: Motivation to work remote and in team.
- Flexibility in terms of job rotation.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong ability to understand, drill down and communicate complex and cross-functional topics and processes.
- Solid Presentations skills.
- Experience 1 years.
- Basic SAP/FI and/or SAP/SD experience.
- Bachelor / Degree Administration.
- Languages: English – B2/C1.
- Salary 25.000/27.000 €
- Indefinite contract
- Restaurant ticket